For an organization to thrive in the digital age requires a complex combination of organizational, social, technological and personal efforts and attributes. This snapshot tool is a move toward figuring out which efforts and attributes are the most important. Here's how it works:
- People from participating organizations take the survey.
- Immediately after finishing the survey, each person receives private insights about their own digital readiness, and some ideas for how to improve it.
- After enough people from an organization take the survey, everyone in the organization will be able to see insights about their organization's overall digital readiness, and some ideas for how to improve it.
- SociaLens will be continually conducting scientific research on the data to analyze patterns, which will improve the insights the system provides.
- SociaLens will also be turning the patterns into content and tools that will help people and organizations to better understand what it takes to thrive in the digital age.
For more information, contact SociaLens at email@example.com.